Senior Customer Service Consultant
As a market-leading wealth accounting technology company, Class transforms the way our clients work through innovative cloud solutions.
As part of the ASX-listed HUB24 Limited group, Class strives for highly valued technology solutions, exceptional customer service, and a genuine commitment to innovation. We started out by pioneering Australia’s first cloud-based SMSF administration solution, Class Super, and are now a multi-product suite leader including the documentation and corporate compliance platform NowInfinity.
The Class software solutions assist our customers to automate key processes, reduce operating costs for their back office, improve data accuracy and reduce compliance risk. Class revenue is derived from our suite of products offered via a monthly software fee and PAYG fees.
The Senior Customer Service Consultant will be the first point of contact and escalation point for established clients, with a focus on complex and technical issues relating to using the Class suite of products/platforms.
This role is permanent full-time and offers the opportunity to work from home up to 3 days per week. Our offices are based in Sydney CBD.
- Provide software application support and problem resolution for users of the various Class platforms
- Answer and log customer inquiries received via phone, email, and other channels
- Assist entry-level and intermediate customer service consultants with troubleshooting complex customer queries
- Assist with the development of training courses and training material for delivery to users and internal staff
- Provide subject matter expertise and analysis of requirements specification for new features of Class platforms
- Participate in testing and act as a point of reference for new software features as part of the regular release cycles
- Review customer requests and feedback periodically with Team Leaders to identify and act on opportunities for improvement
- Assist with the technical aspects of Corporate Actions and the annual Tax Statement Projects
- Monitor industry and legislative changes in order to ensure such changes are implemented and supported in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- A formal degree\certificate qualification in accounting
- SMSF experience (highly desirable)
- CPA or CA qualifications
- Experience working in the accounting SMSF industry and/or help desk environment
- Experience with a Class suite of platforms (Class Super, Class Trust, NowInfinity)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and determine resolutions to complex issues
- Knowledge of Australian Superannuation and Trust legislation and practice (desirable)
This role is an excellent opportunity for an ex Accountant who wants to move into a Customer Service role but still use their Accounting skills OR if you are passionate about Accounting and have previously worked in that area and you feel your next move is with a fintech business, please get in touch!
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.