FCMB Bank UK Limited
Fund Accountant at First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Limited is a member of FCMB Group Plc, which is one of the leading financial services institutions in Nigeria with subsidiaries that are market leaders in their respective segments. Having successfully transformed to a retail and commercial banking-led group, FCMB expects to continue to distinguish itself by delivering exceptional services, while enhancing the growth and achievement of the personal and business aspirations of our customers.
We Are Recruiting To Fill The Position Below
Job Title: Fund Accountant
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field will be advantageous.
- Professional accreditation from ICAN/ACCA is an added advantage.
- 3 – 4 years experience in fund accounting (preferably in an asset management firm).
- Good knowledge of accounting principles, standards, and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- He/she will record all financial and accounting transactions of the Credit Fund, including the processing of unit holders’ distribution and performing relevant reconciliation activities.
- Liaise with professional parties to prepare fund valuation and net asset value (NAV) computations, share fund unit pricing with exchanges on an agreed-upon cycle, and ensure tax and related activities are completed within specified timeframes.
- Good knowledge of financial reconciliation.
- He or she is expected to prepare management accounts, render regulatory filings, process statutory and tax audits, monitor and control budgets, and perform other fund accounting functions.
- Ability to prepare financial statements.
- Ability to work independently and within a team, assertive and persistent to solve problems and get results.
- Completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.