ABUJA CLINICS LTD
Store Assistant at Abuja Clinics
- Preparing the purchase order, receiving, storing, issuing the goods, managing the stock levels and giving out the supplies from the stock.
- Preparing the inventories, maintaining the stock records using computerized systems for entering the records and being accountable for checking the supply invoice with the purchase order.
- To oversee that the arrangement of goods has been done in an orderly system within the stock location system so that the stock can be stored easily and retrieved whenever there is a requirement. Similarly, he/she ensures that the stocks stay physically protected in the warehouse.
- To ensure the correct and timely valuation of the inventory and to be involved in directing and managing procedures related to offloading, packing and unpacking.
- To be involved in the reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system.
- Must possess an OND in Economics, Accounting, Insurance, Purchasing.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year post Industrial Training in Store Assistance experience.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a methodical approach to completing the assigned work and should pay strong attention to details.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.