In this role, you’ll be part of the small team that designs, delivers, and tracks our Service curriculum training focused on our philosophies and general practices. This training is given to everyone in our Service organization from Technicians, Service Advisors, Parts Advisors, and Service Managers.
You’ll need to have ideas and technical development skills as well as the ability to cross-train our instructors or to run pilot programs. You’ll be expected to flex between multiple formats of learning, including online training, virtual training, instructor-led training, hands-on exercise books, and cross-training guides for our distributed network of trainers and employee coaches.
You will also have a tight partnership with the rest of our training organization, working closely with our diverse team of technical trainers, project managers, and coordinators to ensure that we offer the right learning experience that enables our employees to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
In addition to excellent content development skills, the ideal candidate knows what it takes to develop training content in fast-paced, agile teams. This role can be based near one of our locations in Amsterdam, Netherlands. UK.
What You’ll Do
- Develop engaging online, virtual, instructor-led, and hands-on technical training content for EMEA Service employees.
- Continuously assess the quality and relevance of training materials and improve as needed.
- Work with the team to create activities and exercises that bring training to life.
- Own the defined rollout strategy and keep overall control and visibility on development target dates.
- Align development timing and update on progress with training managers, project managers, and training coordinators.
- Responsible to communicate development status and results with stakeholders and global partner teams.
- Engage and advise subject matter experts on developing new learning content and maintaining existing support materials.
- Pilot and test new courses, and prepare and cross-train facilitators on the content.
- Work with global teams and key EMEA partner organizations to gather region-specific content and build localized training for EMEA-wide implementation.
- Manage tasks and information flow using available project management tools, including JIRA, SharePoint, Confluence and Excel Attributes.
- Work within brand and department visual design standards.
What You’ll Bring
- Experience performing or training on advanced automotive repair & maintenance required.
- Minimum 3 years experience developing training materials from scratch.
- Recognized automotive technical qualification.
- Experience working with Tesla vehicles is a plus.
- Excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills in English.
- Computer Savvy.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, and experience with industry-standard content development tools is a plus
- Self-starter who possesses exceptional time management skills and has great attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and a high tolerance for ambiguity.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.