Construction & Project Managers
CTP is looking for experienced and professional Construction / Project Managers, and colleagues with strong self-motivation who will be happy to join the project management team in the company and carry out developments in Poland, within the Iowa and Zabrze regions.
The Project / Construction Manager is responsible for the realization of a project from the preparation of the site, including support and involvement in permitting, design, and coordination of works during the construction phase, and is responsible for on-time delivery and costs to be within the agreed budget.
The Project / Construction Manager’s responsibilities are the following:
- Involvement in Design / Design review – Involved in preparation of project documentation in all phases – for planning permit, building permit, and tender documentation – this in cooperation with the in-house design team, with support of external engineers/designers, but also in close cooperation with the client/tenant / future user of the property to make sure the property is designed in line with the client’s requirements; Participates in meetings with clients to understand their requirements.
- Involvement and support in Permitting – Cooperation with the Permitting Manager during the permitting phase of the project, in order to get the necessary permits for both the property as well as technology; supports the negotiations with authorities and other parties involved.
- Involvement in Tendering – Participates in tendering of subcontractors and material suppliers in a way of preparation of tender documents, checking compliance with project offers documentation and evaluation of incoming offers.
- Preparation of Time plan and Construction Budgets
- Leading construction of the project – controlling quality, completeness, and progress of works on site; making sure all works are carried out in line with CTPs White book, eventually based on the client’s special requirement, i.e. in line with project documentation
- leading the “control days” with suppliers, conducting regular site safety checks;
- monitoring of costs spent – responsible for keeping the costs within the budget agreed
- attending regular review meetings with clients / future users of the property – collecting all project details/requirements and making sure all is well implemented in the project documentation
- communication with electro, gas, or hot water suppliers and ensuring contracts
Generally, the Employee is responsible for the coordination of works on site, on-time delivery of properties to the clients, and building within the budget and in good quality.
Completed projects to be handed over to Clients on Hand over protocols signed.
- Relevant degree of qualification – university degree in civil engineering, or similar
- Relevant technical skills
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in the project manager position, experience with industrial / an or office buildings; based on experience the candidate is dedicated as Junior and or Senior
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Team player with an individual proactive approach and good communication skills
- Strong self-management skills to ensure time issues of project deliveries; ability to work hard and independently
Start immediately or a.s.a.p.
- In case of interest, please share your CV. We will get in touch with selected candidates only.
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.