We Build Recruitment
the past 8 years they have gone from strength to strength, growing their client base at a rapid rate and working with some of the country’s leading retailers and construction companies. Therefore, they are looking to recruit a Contracts Manager to join their operational team.
Location: The role will be based out of our Head Office in Widnes, however, travel to the site will be required.Hours Of Work: Permanent Full-Time Contract – Minimum 40hrs per week Monday to Friday.Salary: Negotiable depending on experience. (Package TBD)
About The Role
- Oversee Shop / Office and Leisure fit-out projects from beginning to end.
- Prepare reports regarding the job status.
- Ensure compliance with H&S regulations is constantly being implemented.
- Collaborate with Subcontractors, Architects, and key team members of each project.
- Ensure all deadlines are met.
- Delegate responsibilities.
- Allocate and manage resources to ensure that they are available when they are needed throughout the projects.
- Conduct site checks to closely monitor progress and quality standards.
- Manage internal resources.
- Previous Contracts management background: (8 years experience required.)
- Proven track record of experience within fast-track D&B fit-outs.
- Familiar with project management software programs.
- Excellent knowledge of construction materials and equipment.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal abilities.
- Able to multi-task with a strong understanding of core manager duties.
- Must have a construction trade background.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.