As a Cleaning Operative, you will be contributing to Mainstay’s vision as the market-leading provider of services to the UK’s property sector. Mainstay is a professional services organization, that delivers business expertise and services across the property industry.
- Demonstrating Mainstay values in all aspects of your work and communication, to develop strong relationships and enhance work quality.
- Ensuring the development and its individual buildings and common spaces are kept to the highest standard of cleanliness, hygiene and health and safety so they maximize their presentation.
- Supporting the development manager with individual customer requests in a polite and professional manner at all times to exceed the customer’s expectations.
The Cleaning Operative reports directly to the Development Manager
You are a hard-working and motivated cleaning operative, you take a lot of pride in your work and maintain a high standard in what you do. You will have worked in either the hotel or property sector before and will have a good understanding of health and safety and COSHH requirements.
- Provide a high standard of service to the site and our customers.
- Ensure the development and its buildings and common areas are professionally cleaned, well-presented and maintained.
- Daily tasks will include dusting, sweeping, mopping, emptying bins and vacuuming of communal areas.
- If required, dispose of rubbish in the designated rubbish collection area.
- Ensure that all health and safety risks are identified and report any accidents, trips, spills, hazards or near misses as per the site procedures, to the development manager or assistant development manager.
- Front entrances, communal stairways, corridors, and passageways are kept clean at all times.
- To carry out deep cleaning as and when requested.
- Report any maintenance issues that may arise to the development manager.
- Ensure all footpaths and communal areas are kept clean and free of litter.
- Ensure that instructions for the maintenance, cleaning, and storage of equipment are consistently followed.
- Work in accordance with the Company’s Health & Safety Policy.
- Be prepared to perform any other reasonable duties, as requested by the development manager.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.