exp Federal is an established full-service architectural and engineering firm that provides a full range of design solutions and construction support to the federal government. Our team of professionals operates in some of the most challenging environments to provide support services to a variety of governmental agencies globally.
- We are seeking a Civil Engineer to join our growing team in our Pyeongtaek, South Korea office.
- Principal Areas of Responsibility:
- Preparation of Construction Documents including specifications
- Use third-party applications (AutoTURN, Hydraflow or Geopack Drainage) to generate drawings based on specific project requirements
- Site Design to include sitting of the building, design of the geometry of the supporting site features including parking, pedestrian flow, and access roads.
- Grading and drainage design including stormwater management and storm sewer design/calculations.
- Wet and dry utility design including sizing and alignment.
- Direct, mentor and oversee junior engineers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in design within the civil engineering discipline.10 years of experience preferred.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD or MicroStation.
- PE required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.