Brownfield Engineering Sdn Bhd
- To champion all HSE matters at the project site to maintain a safe workplace.
- To act as Secretary for the Project Safety & Health Committee and responsible to organize Safety & Health Committee Meetings as stipulated in FMA (BOWEC) Part II 37(3).
- To discharge the duties as per Factories & Machineries Act 1967 (Building Operations and Work of Engineering Constructions) (Safety) Regulations, 1986, Regulations 25(1), (3), and (4).
- To ensure that workers at the site are properly trained regarding our OSH Act, Client’s safety requirements, and our safety requirements, by means of safety induction, daily toolbox briefing, periodic safety meetings, and formal training session.
- To be proactively involved in ensuring proper practices are observed in the workplace, by performing safety inspections and safety walkabouts.
- Ensure that all safety equipment is properly maintained, i.e, periodic checking of fire facilities, verifying first aid kits, and ensuring vehicles and equipment are maintained following the appropriate schedule.
- To ensure that all activities at the project site are in compliance with all safety-related regulatory requirements by knowing and being aware of obligations specific to the work area.
- To ensure the accurate reporting of manhours worked and UAUC.
- Keep on track on staff competency, i.e. OGSP, CIDB, Crane Operator, Chargeman, etc.
- To carry out the responsibilities of project-based SSS.
- Any other reasonable task that may be assigned from time to time.
- Another ad-hoc task was assigned.
- Traveling outstation for site work as and when required.
- Working late, through weekends or public holidays as and when required.
- Competent First Aider and Fire Warden will be added advantage.
- Knowledge in working at heights and confined space.
- Traffic management knowledge is an added advantage.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, with integrity, firm and bold, self-motivated
- Well-developed analytical skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Sound interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- A positive âcan-doâ attitude.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.