Civil Engineer – Supervision
Stantec Bahrain is looking for a Civil Engineer Supervision:
- Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- The Civil Engineer must have a relevant degree from a recognized university and must have thoughtful knowledge and work experience of not less than 10 years in the construction and supervision of treatment plants, sewerage pipelines, rising mains, pumping stations, and utility networks.
- The candidate must also have full and complete knowledge of existing infrastructure Networks in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- The candidate must also have thoughtful knowledge and work experience in construction civil works, including structural design, excavation, backfilling, pipelines, Sewers, Manholes, Valve chambers, air-valves, connection Chambers and Pumping Station works, non-disruptive road crossings.
- The candidate must have thorough knowledge and experience in design review of civil design drawings, and approval of construction drawings submitted by the Contractor.
- Contribute for reviewing the work program, material submittals, method statements, shop drawings
- The candidate must have deep experience in health and safety procedures as per the requirements of the Ministry of Public Works in Bahrain, and ensure the site safety practices.
- Experience in quantity surveying, and review of payment certificates submitted by contractors.
- Assist the RE in reviewing the schedule, and in answering the claims and variation orders submitted by the contractor.
- Help in maintaining the Resident Engineer’s daily diary and daily diaries and reports by his subordinates.
- Supervise, review, monitor, and report on progress.
- Contribute to the preparation of weekly and monthly progress reports.
- Familiarity with conditions of contract, and quality assurance.
- Consistently adheres to and enforces Stantec processes and policies such as business and contracting rules.
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication and negotiating skills.
- The candidate must have work experience in dealing with emergency work.
- The candidate must be able to deal with the Public and coordinate with various authorities, municipalities and other infrastructure Authorities Projects.
Civil Engineer – Supervision
- 10 Total years of experience, including 5 years in Bahrain.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Civil (or related).
- Registration at CRPEP (mandatory) and Professional Engineer (preferred).
- Construction/design experience in water/wastewater/TSE/stormwater systems and infrastructure works.
- Design review and approval of civil design and construction drawings, and shop drawings, materials.
- Attention to Health and Safety Issues and a proven track record.
- Excellent working knowledge of all construction-related activities.
- Have excellent in computer skills (MS Excel, CAD, etc.).
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.