Cashier (from $16/h)
If you’re looking to do what you love, grow up with a big, supportive family, and develop your skills at one of Canada’s top employers, according to a recent Forbes survey, we could be the perfect one for you. the other.
Your role :
- Greet the customer kindly and promote loyalty;
- Be very precise when it comes to carrying out transactions;
- Keep the workspace of each cash desk clean, neat, and tidy;
- Produce and balance the cash report at the end of each shift.
- Work in accordance with company health and safety and loss prevention policies and procedures.
The skills we are looking for:
Are you smiling, have an eye for detail and have good customer service? Then you have what it takes to be part of the team! Experience with checkout systems will be considered an asset.
Your benefits of working at Lowe’s Canada:
By working at Lowe’s Canada, you will enjoy many benefits, such as the following:
- An inclusive and safe work environment.
- Sensitivity to work-life balance.
- Exclusive discounts for employees.
- Benefits: insurance (certain conditions apply), annual salary review, etc.
- Opportunities for advancement within the company.
- An employer committed to his community.
- Teamwork and continuous training.
- A comprehensive training program for all new recruits.
- A corporate discount on in-store merchandise.
- A study incentive program.
- And more!.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.