Cashier Toronto Jobs for Indians
The perfect recipe for a Cashier on our team? A bit of sugar and spice, and a pinch of everything nice! Our best Cashiers love greeting guests, solving problems, and are great at keeping track of operations. You’ll be responsible for processing transactions, balancing cash, and providing the best-of-the-best in customer service.
On our team, not only will you be able to ignite your own passion, but you’ll join a team of people who love being awesome every day.
- Accurately operate a register/POS and handle cash and credit card transactions..
- Greet and assist customers while anticipating their needs.
- Count, organize and balance cash drawer, fill out the cashier slip and make deposits.
- Adheres to Aramark’s cash handling policies and procedures.
- Understand and be knowledgeable of the merchandise for sale to assist customers and accurately process transactions.
- Complete opening and closing procedures as assigned for unit based on operating hours.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work environment during service and at the end of shift.
- Ensure product in location is stocked to appropriate levels throughout service and replenish items as needed..
- Follow all safety policies and procedures.
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Previous cash handling experience preferred.
- Basic math & counting skills required.
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Complete Food Handler and Alcohol Service training as required by location.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.