Right at Home Solent
Live In CareGiver
At Right at Home Solent we help people in our community live independently in the comfort of their own homes for longer! If you are or would like to be, a Live-In CareGiver, come and join our team! It doesn’t matter if you have no Care experience, everyone who is successful and joins our team is required to take part in our Fully-Comprehensive Induction Training.
We have been awarded an Outstanding CQC rating and 5 Employer status in the Workbuzz 2021 awards.
Benefits of being a Right at Home Solent Live-in CareGiver:
- Earn £700 on average per week.
- Outstanding CQC.
- 5 Star Employer voted by WorkBuz.
- Pension Scheme.
- In–House Learning and Development Programme.
- On-Going Training.
Our Live-in Carers enjoy working at Right at Home Solent because:
- Our dedicated support team offers one-to-one support.
- We are a friendly and supportive place to work.
- We offer paid Fully-Comprehensive Induction and Further training including working towards the Care Certificate.
- There is an opportunity to gain a Level 2 or 3 qualifications in Health and Social Care We organize social events throughout the year for all staff.
- Fantastic employee and Client reviews.
Our Live-In CareGivers can offer Companionship, Personal Care, Shopping, Housekeeping and Meal Preparation for our clients.
Please note, to join our team, you must legally be aged 18+ and must be eligible to live and work in the UK. A driving license/access to own vehicle is not required for this role.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.