NTT DATA Services
Support Chief Digital and Strategy Office in managing time and budget critical business operations projects. The position requires working collaboratively with various stakeholders like Business groups, Finance teams, and Procurement teams in strategizing and implementing of technology automation to improve business analytics and drive operational excellence. Timely completion of deliverables with system and data reliability/stability to meet business needs.
- Identify, strategize, and implement processes and process improvements through business analytics and technology automation
- Act as a consultant in various aspects of business operations like time tracking, Procurement, and business finance to other team members and stakeholders.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget
- Visualise and enable reporting views as per the business requirement in Power BI
- Strategize and set standards across the business in various aspects of Business Finance for the seamless running of the operations
- 8+ years of professional experience in project and business operations management
- Proficiency in visualizing and designing workflows
- Advanced skills in MS Office tools (SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Using Agile techniques to achieve project goals quickly and effectively is an added advantage
- Good analytical skills with the ability to drive actionable insights
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to determine project priorities and solve problems with little direction
- Exhibit a positive mindset in collaborating with team members
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.