Labatt Breweries of Canada
We are looking for a Brewing Co-op student to join our brewing team with Stanley Park Brewpub & Restaurant in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- CIP and sterilization of tanks.
- Yeast collection & handling.
- Beer filtration.
- Packaging; cans and keg filling.
- Brewhouse operation.
- General housekeeping and sanitation.
- Your school program must include a co-op term.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work varied shifts with occasional evening and weekend work.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Post-secondary education is considered an asset.
- Formal brewing education is an asset (diploma in brewing, Kwantlen College, Olds, Niagara, IBD, or equivalent experience).
- Previous experience in brewing operations is considered an asset.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and take initiative.
- Ability to engage in physical activities and manual labor, as required, including but not limited to; prolonged standing, walking, lifting, pushing, pulling and bending.
- Demonstrated collaborative teamwork and ability to work cooperatively with co-workers and managers.
- Willingness and ability to learn; flexible and adaptable to change.
- Analytical – participate in problem-solving teams.
- High energy and initiative, with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven analytical, problem-solving, project and time management skills.
- Drives a positive safety culture by following all safety rules and procedures
- Highly effective multi-tasker; resourceful with a ‘get-it-done, can-do’ attitude.
- Competent computer skills using Microsoft Office, including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.