Brand Marketing Coordinator
As a brand marketing coordinator, be at the center of the action in supporting the delivery of global initiatives for some of the most recognizable brands. We are looking for passionate candidates eager to develop their marketing skills through collaboration and project management.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Support the Manager in the analysis, ideation, creation, and execution of marketing initiatives and events for a global brand.
- Coordinate the production of marketing assets with internal teams, freelancers, and partners from brief to final approval.
- Liaise with key stakeholders (agencies, internal teams, partners, etc.) involved in project execution, press management, and reporting:
- Ensure timelines are respected, and deadlines are met
- Anticipate any delays and allocation of resource management
- Organize and maintain all meeting notes, documents, and calendars related to project management.
- Ad/hoc marketing support task
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 2+ years in a similar marketing role OR relevant experience
- Previous experience coordinating projects involving multi-team collaboration
- Proven success in coordinating the delivery of large marketing campaigns.
- Solutions-oriented and a self-starter
- Excellent organizational skills
Nice To Have
- Previous project management experience in advertising/marketing agencies
As an equal-opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
In this role, you may be exposed to adult content
To apply for this job please visit ca.linkedin.com.