Rexall Pharmacy Group ULC
Assistant Store Manager
At Rexall, we are community difference-makers. We are leaders in health and wellness and a talent destination for over 7000+ Rexall team members. Together, we are defining better health through innovation, service, and living the “I ² CARE” values. Talk about a dream team!
What You Are Looking For
- A closely connected culture.
- A total rewards package meant to enhance your work-life flexibility.
- Fully utilizing your talent.
- Professional growth and development via challenging projects and assignments.
- Warm and fuzzy feeling knowing you have helped your community, your team, the business and social causes through the Rexall Care Network.
The road ahead is one of adventure and heart. Are you our next all-star?
What You Will Be Doing
- Demonstrate outstanding sales ability, and leadership capabilities, and contribute to the overall store concept by bringing plenty of energy, enthusiasm, passion, and strong communication skills as we strive to be recognized as the Canadian leader in pharmacy healthcare.
- Assist with human resource activities which include recruitment, training, developing and motivating staff, performance evaluations, disciplinary procedures, and handling union issues where applicable.
- Ensure exceptional customer service/patient care for the store.
- Assist the Front Store Manager in ensuring that the store achieves and maintains budgeted sales, gross profit, EBITDA, inventory targets, labor costs, shrink, and controllable store expenses.
- Champion and model the development of subject matter expertise at the store level. Health and Wellness product knowledge, merchandising, loss prevention, Health and Safety, and exceptional Pharmacy/Patient Care.
- Adhere to all marketing programs and initiatives, which may include, Retail price management, Front Store Department Merchandising, Planograms, core programs and merchandising techniques, flyer implementation and local advertising initiatives.
How You Will Succeed
- Previous supervisory experience within a retail environment is required.
- 1-2 years experience within a retail environment.
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills with the ability to adapt to change.
- Proven customer service skills and effective communication skills.
- Previous experience in reviewing & analyzing financial reports.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.