The Navy's Anchorage
Barista / Cafe All-Rounder
We have two casual positions available, with rosters of 30-40 hours per week Mon – Fri. The role is based at Garden Island Defence Precinct, Sydney, New South Wales.
As a Barista / Cafe All-Rounder /, you will contribute to our goal of creating a positive customer experience by providing excellent customer service and amazing coffee.
In This Role, You Will Be Responsible For
- Consistently creating excellent customer experiences.
- Making great coffee.
- Managing the safety and hygiene of your work site and the food you are handling.
- Responding to customer queries, requests and concerns.
- Ordering stock and supplies.
- Opening and closing the outlet.
As someone who can get in and get the job done, you enjoy working in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment. You are calm under pressure, yet also know how to have fun and enjoy the work you do.
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills and attributes:
- Barista skills and understanding of all aspects of quality coffee making.
- Sound knowledge of HACCP and WHS compliance issues..
- Highly developed face to face customer service and communication skills.
- Cooking and sandwich hand experience is preferred.
- Ability to operate POS terminals and handle cash and EFTPOS transactions efficiently and accurately.
- Reliability and ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently and remotely.
- A high standard of grooming and presentation as these are front-of-house roles.
- Ability to work early mornings.
- Ability to be a quick learner and recognize areas of improvement to the benefit of customers and the business.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.