IHG Hotels & Resorts
As a Barista your main duties and responsibilities will be ensuring high-quality guest experience through the making of a wide range of coffees and hot drinks, interacting with our guests, and assisting the wider F&B team to provide timely service! To smash this role out of the park, the key skills & experience you’ll ideally already have are:
- Experience working within a Restaurant, Bar, Cafe or Hotel as a Barista or Coffee Maker.
- Knowledge of making various coffees and working with different dietary requirements and preferences.
- Passion for providing excellent guest service, you will be someone who enjoys interacting with guests to ensure they are having a uniquely personal experience!
- Willing to learn new things and work as part of our wider Hotel team!
So why work for us (aside from joining an awesome team…)? Well, look no further!
- £11.00 per hour, paid overtime plus free meals whilst on duty!
- Incentives to earn more each month with our Tronc program (where eligible).
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (pro rata) after further service.
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates plus an Overnight stay (for you and a plus 1) when the probationary period passed.
- 50% off on F&B when staying over in IHG properties on Employee Rate.
- Discounts off your supermarket shop, other shopping, and experiences through our portal!
- 20% off Spa Treatments and £15.00 gym membership in our managed Edinburgh properties plus 25% off in all restaurants & Bars, within both Kimpton Charlotte Square & InterContinental Edinburgh The George, and an amazing 50% off in Burr & Co coffee shop.
- Employee assistance program 24/7 and employee healthcare plan with access to Mental Healthcare first aiders.
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world plus opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities.
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop as an individual.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.