Alba Thermal Springs
The Bar Attendants/Baristas will work across the barista and bar areas of the restaurant (Thyme), which also include servicing the outdoor bathing areas and the Spa lounge, by:
- Preparing beverages as per order (wine, cocktails, coffee, etc)
- Ensuring the bar and barista areas are clean and presentable
Open for breakfast, lunch & dinner, Thyme’s menu has been created by well-known Melbourne chef, restauranteur, cookbook author, and television presenter, Karen Martini – showcasing locally sourced, seasonal produce served alongside excellent coffee, herbal tea blends, local cold-pressed juices, and signature cocktails. The wine list highlights the Peninsula’s many local vineyards, distilleries, and breweries.
To service our guests to the highest standard, you may be required to work a flexible rotating roster throughout the week, weekends, and public holidays.
- You have an RSA certificate
- You have experience in a similar environment
- You have a passion for drinks
- You will be guest-centric, a team performer, resilient, authentic, and an excellent communicator.
- You have an excellent personal presentation
Why work with us
- We provide full training
- We provide access to comprehensive staff benefits including discounted gym membership, Employee Assistance Program, staff discounts, and uniforms.
- We encourage and support personal and professional growth.
- We provide a strong emphasis on workplace culture which aligns with our values.
- Our people are our passion and purpose, with an ethos of work-life balance, creating a positive environment for company sustainability and expansion.
- You will be supported by an experienced and enthusiastic Leadership Team.
- We provide a shuttle bus from Frankston.
- We provide a competitive salary.
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.