Entry-Level Banking Role (Downtown Toronto)
Our client, one of the big 5 banks in Canada, is looking to hire a back office service officer to help support their corporate office located in the downtown Toronto area.
- Typical Day in the Role: (please note, this is NOT a call center role. You were rarely on the phones, this is more of a back office/processing role)*
- Conduct different financial-based activities within internal banking systems.
- Review documentation and communicate via internal branch partners.
- Back-end evaluation and processing of financial transactions.
- Data Governance – looking at procedures, policies, and more.
- Several other back office/processing-related duties.
- Must-Have Requirements/Skills:*
- Knowledge OR Experience with Investments (Education i.e CSC/IFIC counts).
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook) Knowledge and Experience.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Typing/Data entry experience – 1+ years.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.