Manages one or more moderately complex project, involving a combination of the following:
- Clients with a regional geographic footprint; OR, Projects involving multiple services provided by regional IE offices; OR, Other complexities, such as projects that involve litigation, environmental protection, due diligence, etc.
- May manage all phases of projects (from beginning to close out).
- Works mostly independently but receives basic instruction on specific assignments, objectives, complex features, and possible solutions.
- Receives technical guidance on unusual or complex problems and supervisory approval on proposed plans for projects.
May supervise senior-level engineers (all disciplines applicable), as well as project administration, project controls, scheduling, cost control, estimating, and procurement representatives.
- A minimum of 10+ years of related work experience, a broad general engineering background, and previous Bahrain design and construction management experience on similar or related project types is required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent. A master’s or Ph.D. degree in marine and/or coastal engineering would be preferable. Chartered Engineer or Professional Engineer registration is preferable at this level.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.