This position works with Fleet Managers to provide Automotive data and analyze and implement Automotive processes and procedures. He/She promotes safety and compliance in Automotive facilities.
This position follows guidelines outlined in Automotive procedures manuals and environmental manuals to ensure procedures comply with regulatory agency requirements, UPS policies, and required laws.
He/She assists the management team in preparing repair orders and contacts vendors for outside services when necessary to obtain proper approval and service. This position verifies outside vendors are in compliance with contract agreements, including maintaining current licensure and insurance.
- Reconciles invoices to ensure funds and payments are allocated appropriately and in a timely fashion.
- Assists the management team in monitoring key expense indices (e.g., fuel, replacement parts, tires, labor hours, etc.) to resolve discrepancies, identify & implement cost-saving strategies, and provide feedback to appropriate levels in the organization.
- Conducts price comparisons between vendors to control supply and repair costs.
- Audits fuel and oil systems to ensure vehicles receive necessary repairs and maintenance.
- Tracks component failures and replacements to identify and respond to equipment failure trends.
- Performs periodic physical inventory audits to validate inventory status.
- Contacts Feeder or Package Centers to provide updates on developments to ensure that service commitments are met.
- Bachelor’s Degree or International equivalent – Preferred
- Experience with invoice reconciliation – Preferred
- Experience auditing processes – Preferred
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.