Service Technician/ Automotive Mechanic – Edinburgh
We are looking for talented Automotive Technicians for Tesla’s Service Centers across UK and Ireland. At Tesla, our Mechanics are the backbone of the Service operation, supporting our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy. We’ve created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and as a Service Technician, you will help ensure an equally innovative service to our customers.
What You’ll Do
- Service, repair, and improve: Working with Tesla specific software and advanced tools you will be performing repairs and maintenance on all types of Tesla vehicles, with and without supervision according to skill level.
- Ensure top quality: Fix it the right first time, we trust you to inspect our vehicles diligently before return and pre-delivery and to work with the highest quality standards.
- Communicate with customers: Contributing towards high Customer Satisfaction you will be confirming details of upcoming service appointments (pre-calls) and keeping Tesla customers regularly updated throughout the Service Visit. You will also be responsible for basic administrative tasks like supplying customers with their estimates and/or invoice.
- Collaborate: Working across teams (local and regional) you will be sharing support and best practices in order to further improve the service experience.
- Develop: Setting you up for success our dedicated in-house training teams will train you on Tesla-specific technology and the repair of Electrical Vehicles.
What You’ll Bring
- Technically experienced: You have professional experience performing vehicle service and repairs working within either automotive, aviation, marine or similar industries.
- Technically qualified: You ideally have relevant certification to perform vehicle repairs in UK. You will self-manage your technical expertise development.
- A good communicator: You speak and write English well and know how to get your point across clearly and respectfully.
- Safe to drive: We require you to hold a full European driver’s license (Class B for cars).
- Flexible: You may work in shifts to support your team, which may include weekends, morning and evening shifts. You are willing to travel for mobile repairs and detail cars when needed.
- Eligible: to work in UK.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.