Marketing & Communications Manager (Healthcare)
- Develop an integrated marketing and communication strategy for the launch of our new healthcare fundraising platform in Australia.
- Drive the awareness, adoption, and usage of the VentureBlick platform through innovative and scalable programs – including digital marketing, partnership with healthcare startup communities, medical conference sponsorships, or customer referral programs.
- Conduct market research to understand the needs of our customers (mainly healthcare startups and medical professionals), what motivates them, and how we can best engage with them.
- Design and implement unique and effective membership activities that help attract and retain users.
- Build relationships with local media to help maximize exposure for both corporate reputation and product promotion.
- Run targeted social media campaigns to create buzz, build excitement, and generate business leads.
- Maximize the marketing and communication results through partnerships with social influencers, the startup community, medical associations, and government bodies.
- Design/implement data-driven measurement for all marketing and communication efforts.
- Work closely with marketing and communications teams in other countries to ensure strategy alignment and a coordinated approach.
Who you are
- Extensive hands-on marketing and communication experience relevant to the healthcare industry, from major healthcare companies or startups.
- Experience in building new brands, launching new products, and attracting adoption through digital marketing, influencer marketing, and social media.
- Familiar with medical doctors and/or healthcare startups in Australia and know how to engage with them.
- Experience in sponsorship of medical conferences and partnership with medical associations or top medical KOL’s.
- Experience in marketing campaign management and delivery of healthcare products or services.
- Has an existing relationship with mainstream media, healthcare media, or startup media and knows how to pitch to and engage with media.
- Strong understanding of entrepreneurs, startup investment, and fundraising.
- A dynamic personality that embraces the startup environment with a reasonable risk-taking spirit.
What we offer
- The chance to work with a group of reputable and experienced leaders with proven success record.
- Be part of an international and dynamic team with a diversified background.
- A unique company culture built around respect, transparency, empowerment, and fun.
- Outstanding employee benefits and generous sharing of our success with our employees.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.