By submitting your CV to this advert you’re expressing your interest to be considered for future opportunities, as described below!
Do you have solid experience in Account Management, ideally within the mobile performance marketing industry?
Do you have an authoritative grasp of the mobile and app market and a keen passion for keeping ahead of the ever-changing digital space?
If so, we would love to hear from you as we continue to build our London-based Search Ads Platform Specialist teams!
To be considered for future opportunities, please submit your CV and we will be in touch when these opportunities arise.
Our Advertising Platforms are a set of technologies that enable thriving ecosystems for Apple’s content partners: we help publishers and developers to earn money for the work that they produce, and we help consumers to discover amazing content that iOS developers are creating for their iPhone and iPad.
Apple Search Ads in the App Store, is an easy, efficient, and incredibly fast-growing platform for app discovery.
With over 65% of all app downloads resulting directly from a search on the App Store, Search Ads is quickly becoming the platform of choice for app promotion for iOS developers!
The Platform Specialist team, focuses on leading, growing, and developing our key accounts both existing and new, providing a best-in-class service for our customers.
- You will have a minimum of 2 years of account management experience, operations, or other client-facing sales support functions.
- Good understanding of the mobile and app market and a keen passion for the ever-changing digital space.
- Experience working with multi-market advertisers within international teams.
- Great collaboration, prioritization, and planning skills.
- Excel numeric and analytical skills are critical for this role.
- Clear eye and focus on detail and trends, combined with the aptitude to react fast to ensure we deliver our clients the best in class service, whilst keeping a cool head under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communications skills, able to listen effectively, socialize ideas across functions, and articulate the business visions both internally and externally.
- Passionate about working across teams, driving a culture of collaboration and shared success.
- Fluency in English is required
The Platform Specialist team is critical to the business’s success, combining their skillset of analyzing data and optimizing accounts with the ability to articulate this in clear and simple terms with clients directly, driving client growth and delivering best-in-class client service.
You’ll have a hands-on client-facing account management role.
You will be responsible for leading, growing, and developing our key accounts both existing and new.
You will own and grow a book of business, by making recommendations to clients on how they best optimize their campaigns to hit their business goals whilst also forging a long-term partnership.
You will work closely with the client partners who act as our frontline business development team.
Work closely with the marketing and product team to feedback on market sentiment on products.
You will be driving a team culture that ensures the business hits its revenue and customer satisfaction targets.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.apple.com.