The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspire the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts.
Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
We are seeking a seasoned Content Design Managing Producer.
This is a role for the communicator and problem solver who wants to have their hands on several things at once; who can deliver end-to-end design across media types, screens, formats, and technologies; and who can collaborate well with others.
As a Managing Producer, you are a strategic thinker with excellent organizational skills and a disciplined approach to project management and communication.
The International Content Design team conceptualizes, designs, and creates content experiences for some of Apple’s most visible media products. Your ideas can impact the way people consume media products, what they look and feel like, and how they’re used by millions of people across the world.
This international position requires working within a global team, managing remote workstreams and partners across multiple countries and time zones.
- Demonstrated deep experience as a lead content design producer in a creatively driven design agency, or internal brand creative team.
- Proven leadership of a large team of Creative Producers and Project Managers.
- Ability to live between ten thousand feet and thirty thousand feet to not only fulfill daily needs but to think more holistically about opportunities for efficiency and team structure.
- Established a network of world-class creative, branding, production, photography, illustration, and freelance agency partners.
- Expert knowledge of editorial content creation and production process.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple vendor relationships and defining a partner roster.
- Experience articulating creative intent to others and proactively organizing partners to bring ideas to life.
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage budgets and agency relationships.
- Strong financial proficiency with the ability to define and manage budgets including forecasting, tracking, and reporting.
- Passion for Apps and Mobile Gaming is a plus.
In this role, you will run the end-to-end content creation and production processes across App Store International working closely with and supporting internal and external design teams.
These teams lead everything from strategic branding, editorially driven, content-led, and large-scale production initiatives. Lead and handle all communications and workflows, ensuring that our design teams have all of the information we need, at the right times in the process, to effectively scope and complete the assigned projects.
Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and clearly communicate overall project timelines, project results, and resourcing needs. Act as a central point of contact for all of your team’s projects. You know exactly what is happening, when, and why, and have a clear plan on how. Demonstrated experience creating and informing SOWs with the ability to properly asses and inform scope.
Ability to organize, define, and lead production meetings that have clear agendas, objectives, and outcomes. Oversee projects to eliminate time-sensitive bottlenecks and produce high-quality creative at scale.
Planned, manage, and communicate internal and external workflows, ensuring effective exchange of information and deliverables. Work closely with internal and external partner teams to identify more efficient workflows. Lead annual budget planning in collaboration with cross-functional partners and senior leadership.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.apple.com.