Internship – Associate Customer Solutions Manager
As an intern, you will receive AWS technical training, immerse yourself in cloud computing develop business acumen and learn more about Amazon culture. You will work on projects with mentors and peers, complete the AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification and attend professional development events.
Amazon internships are full-time (40 hours/week) and normally run for 12 consecutive weeks with timelines dependent on country locations.
Successful candidates will have a technical background, problem-solving abilities, be detail driven, and have great communication skills. They should be passionate about delivering a great customer experience while contributing to the day-to-day management of the customer’s successful migration to AWS.
- Currently enrolled for a Bachelor/Masters’s degree relevant to Business Informatics, Business.
- Administration or International Management (Expected graduation date is).
- Experience in program and project management fundamentals.
- Fluent in verbal and written English to effectively communicate problems and solutions.
- Enrolled as a student at a university in the United Kingdom for the complete duration of the internship.
- You have demonstrated your entrepreneurial spirit in extracurricular activities.
- Experience from previous internships or working student placements.
- Technology Savviness.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.