Customer Support Specialist (Mandarin Speaker)
Language Requirement: Business proficiency in speaking and reading Mandarin to communicate with our Chinese-speaking counterparts/sellers in China
Working Hours: 5 days work week inclusive of one or both weekends and Public Holidays on a rotating basis | Office hours (alternative start-end times subjected to business needs and changes)
The Account Support Specialist within the Account Health Support team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our third-party business partners (Sellers).
We obsess over providing world-class support to Sellers selling on the Amazon platform. We strive to predict the Seller’s needs before they recognize they may have a problem, and provide solutions to help our third-party business partners better serve their customers.
As an AHS Specialist, you will engage in frequent written and verbal communication with Sellers, department management, risk analysts, and other company associates to accomplish your goals.
You will interact with our third-party Sellers by phone and email with the objectives of coaching and helping them with account health-related topics. Up to 80% of your day could be inbound and outbound phone contact.
The successful AHS Specialist will be able to redirect difficult conversations as you engage with pre-suspension level Sellers who are in poor standing.
Key job responsibilities
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers, including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues in a contact center environment.
- Liaises with other departments as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light while effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies, and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channels including improvement suggestions
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2-year Diploma Course or completed at least 2 years in a University.
- Preferably 1 year of experience in Customer Service/Client Support/Investigation within a contact center environment
- No experience is welcome to apply.
- Business proficient fluency in speaking and reading Mandarin to liaise with our Chinese overseas counterparts/sellers
- Proficient in MS Office and internet applications
- Ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written and verbal response.
- Strong soft skills with the ability to effectively communicate for win-win solutions.
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards.
- Flexibility to work during bank holidays, and peak periods and to work overtime hours as per business requirement
- Interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
- Clear, crisp, and proactive documentation of operational procedures required to tackle known risk-related patterns.
- Problem-solving skills have demonstrated the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns and analyze problems logically.
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive, and detail-oriented impacting time management and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to work in fast-paced; dynamic environments where decisions are made without compromising on customer experience and financial losses.
- Teammates capable of learning and sharing knowledge in a global environment.
- Demonstrate flexibility to work overtime hours as per business requirements.
- Desired skill sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.