Technical Program Manager
The ring is looking for a Technical Program Manager to lead and deliver the highest priority programs across a globally-distributed software development team.
You will work closely with our team to plan and coordinate the execution of complex business solutions, while simultaneously keeping the program team focused on meeting their commitments.
Technical Program Managers at Ring must be capable of sorting through many competing priorities, defining processes that improve execution, championing Engineering best practices, executing with agility, and succeeding in a complex and fast-paced environment.
The right candidate will possess a strong program management background, will have demonstrated experience leading large projects, and will have a well-rounded technical background in software and hardware systems. You must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities.
A day in the life
- Lead and/or participate in scrums and sprint planning.
- Lead program status meetings.
- Prepare weekly program status.
- Drive resolution of program blockers whether they are administrative or technical in nature.
- Write documents analyzing the pros and cons of different solutions, esp. technical solutions.
- Experience working directly with engineering teams.
- Up to 10% travel may be requested to kick off programs and build relationships with remote teams.
- Experience managing projects across cross-functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules.
- Experience with collecting requirements, reviewing and help writing functional specifications, and coordinating efforts to scope, schedule, and deploy new features.
- Experience implementing software systems that integrate device communication and firmware with back-end systems.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, and conflict-resolution skills with an ability to motivate teams and deliver results.
- Experience in channeling intake mechanisms with partnering teams and constantly helping in priority negotiations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.