Are you looking for a new administrative challenge? Are you interested in a career in finance?
Are you looking to join an organization that fosters the personal development of individuals, within a team dynamic, and offers stimulating career opportunities?
Our client, an organization specializing in the field of finance, is looking to hire an Administrative Officer, Member Services, for their downtown Montreal office.
- 35 hours per week;
- 3 weeks of vacation;
- Health insurance ;
- RRSP ;
- Hybrid telecommuting;
- Summer schedule;
- Stable and human team in growth;
- Competitive salary scale according to experience ($40k-$45k);
- Acts as a resource person for members to answer their various questions by email and telephone;
- Updates the Association’s database of member records;
- Processes new membership applications and renewals;
- Processes new membership applications and renewals; Registers for activities;
- Issues certificates of attendance to members and speakers and sends them to them;
- Follows up on attendance at activities;
- Any other related task requested by his/her immediate superior;
- Diploma in administration, secretarial, office automation, or equivalent;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position or in customer service (required);
- Knowledge of the Yapla member management tool (an asset);
- Fluency in oral and written French (mandatory);
- Ability to use computer tools (mandatory);
- Developed a sense of customer service;
- Patience, positivism, and diplomacy;
- Organizational skills;
- Ability to adapt to change;
- Good stress management;
- Demonstrate integrity and thoroughness;
- Ability to work independently;
- Be proactive and have a sense of initiative and resourcefulness;
- Ability to manage priorities effectively;
To apply for this job please visit ca.linkedin.com.