Pembina Pipeline Corporation
Pembina Pipeline Corporation’s Calgary office is recruiting for an Assistant, Accounts Payable to join the team. This position reports to the Supervisor, Accounts Payable in the Supply Chain Services Unit. The Assistant Accounts Payable (AP), is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of vendor invoices while adhering to established processes and controls as per SOX.
As a key internal service provider, the Assistant Accounts Payable (AP), will maintain a positive working relationship with Pembina’s vendors, business, and service units. The successful individual will have a strong background in customer service and exceptional communication skills.
- Ensuring timely data entry of vendor invoices;
- Maintaining and promoting vendor Relationships and assisting with vendor requests and inquiries;
- Verifying vendor invoices;
- Ensuring appropriate authorization, coding, and processing of invoices;
- Providing analytical information on payment data monitoring AP workflow data;
- Adhering to SOX Guidelines and Pembina Payment policies;
- Cross-training on various AP processes; and
- Participate in a diverse and Inclusive work environment.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma with Post-Secondary Education preferable;
- Previous experience working in similar Accounts Payable roles would be an asset;
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred;
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize responsibilities; and
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.