Our team is looking for an Accounting Intern to join them in the upcoming weeks. This position is great for an aspiring accounting professional looking to work on business-critical projects and gain relevant work experience.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications and Zoom
- Willingness to learn and develop accounting skills
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Fluency in English
You will learn how to:
- Use financial data to diagnose business conditions, identify problems, and develop plans
- Prepare, read and analyze financial statements
- File personal or professional tax returns and get tips to help with tax planning
- Foster a culture of trust, transparency, and accountability between the finance department and the company
- Use Microsoft Excel for tasks most commonly performed by professionals working in management or corporate accounting
- Report cost estimates with tips on maintaining cost estimate accuracy through data validation
- Build a reporting system and how to present your findings to stakeholders
- Avoid common pitfalls and maintain good ethics
At Brainnest, we’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.