The pursuit of excellence, passion & attention to detail are the pillars of the BMW MINI Laval philosophy.
By joining the BMW MINI Laval team, you will not only benefit from competitive compensation & benefits, but you will also have the opportunity to advance your career within a prestigious group.
We are looking for a full-time Accounting technician to join our team.
What BMW Laval Offers
- Competitive wages
- Professional development plans paid training & career development opportunities
- Group benefits, including extended health insurance, dental insurance, travel insurance, life insurance, short-term, & long-term disability insurance
- Employee assistant program
- A positive team environment
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Company events
- Free parking on site
- Paid time off
- An opportunity to be part of an exciting, growing business!
Your Day To Day
- Perform all accounting entries related to automotive sales
- Reconcile & balance inventory
- Follow-up of program claims with the manufacturer & governments
- Accounting & validating the bonuses & commissions of the representatives
- Any other accounting task related to the position
- 3 years of experience related to the position
- Excel – intermediate to advanced
- Knowledge of the automotive industry, an asset
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. BMW MINI Laval is committed to creating a diverse workforce & an inclusive culture, as an equal-opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.