Redstone Agency Inc.
Redstone is an industry-leading agency focused on delivering outsourced services to charities and not-for-profit professional and trade associations. We do full-cycle bookkeeping including; the preparation of monthly/quarterly reporting packages, cash flow forecasting and variance analysis. We manage our clients’ bank and investment manager relationships, A/R, A/P, payroll, budget creation, government filings, and more!
What you’ll do:
- Ensure customer satisfaction and support 4 – 7 association clients with financial services.
- Liaise with the client’s Board and management.
- Work closely with client teams and other contacts (internal and external).
- Book all revenues and expenses.
- Complete monthly bank, credit card, and revenue reconciliations.
- Process clients’ accounts payable.
- Process payroll for clients’ salaried staff and prepare T4s.
- Bank deposits.
- Prepare and file government returns including GST/HST/QST and annual charitable returns.
- Month-end and year-end closing procedures.
- Assist with the preparation of the client’s annual budget.
- Provide support for audit/review engagements.
- Update signing authorities with banks and government bodies.
- Board/committee meeting attendance and ensuring actions items related to finance are addressed.
- Execution of Board initiatives and support where needed.
You will thrive in this role if:
- You are excited about the idea of doing meaningful work and have an eagerness to learn, grow, and contribute to Redstone and our client’s success.
- You have the ability to juggle priorities and adapt in a busy changing office environment, managing multiple projects at once, and adhering to strict deadlines.
- You have a university or college degree in Finance, Accounting, or another related field.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of previous full-cycle accounting experience.
- You are comfortable with MS Office and a strong Excel user (including pivots, x-lookups, etc).
- You are an experienced QuickBooks Desktop / QuickBooks Online user.
- You are a critical thinker who is passionate about process improvements and finding efficiencies.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and pay strong attention to detail.
- You strive to provide excellent customer service.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.