Control Room Technician
We’re a Group Of
- Individuals who are always open to more growth and learning opportunities
- Adaptable and flexible people who thrive in a rapidly growing environment
- Creative minds who rethink and question how to improve our ways of doing things
- Effective communicators and collaborators dedicated to accessibility
If this sounds like you, keep reading. 🙂
VITAC Canada is looking for new talents to join our control room technician for the broadcasting of live shows! We have 3 positions to fill.
- Ensure the broadcasting of live and delayed subtitles at the scheduled times;
- Operate the equipment used to broadcast the subtitles and ensure their proper functioning (telephone hybrid, line encoder 21, modem);
- Quality control of broadcast subtitles;
- Digitize as needed the video and audio material required for the preparation of productions;
- Maintain a record of the interventions carried out and errors/anomalies that may have occurred during the broadcast;
- Perform subtitle transmission tests;
- Communicate to customers any changes or anomalies relating to the broadcast of programs.
- Relevant experience or training in audiovisual, IT, or electronics
- Excellent management of priorities and emergencies
- Good communication
- Good debugging and problem-solving skills
- Punctuality and reliability
- Good command of French and functional English
- Great autonomy and resourcefulness
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Perl or Bash
- 6 months part-time mandate
- 2 positions require to be available during the week from 4 pm to Midnight and on Saturdays and Sundays
- 1 position requires to be available on weekdays and on Saturdays and Sundays
- You must be available on holidays.
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- In form of Parc Metro
- Pay premium applies to night hours between midnight and 7:00 AM
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.