Assistant Store Manager
About The Role
We are looking for our next amazing Assistant Store Manager at our BONDS CAROUSEL STORE! You will become part of the Bonds family and assist in managing, motivating, and coaching the in-store team.
This is a full-time position at 38 hours/week.
You will become part of the Bonds family and assist in managing, motivating, and coaching the in-store team. Love, live, and breathe our infamous culture, and you will notice yourself helping make every customer’s day when they arrive at our store!
- You lead by example by creating memorable, honest, and genuine customer connections
- You’ve assisted in the training & development of your team to help deliver on store budgets and KPIs
- Previous experience with the execution of Visual Merchandising in-store
- Managing high stock volumes and visual merchandising, you’re happy to get your hands dirty when it comes to processing deliveries!
- Collaborate with the Store Manager with back-of-house tasks including rostering, reporting, and more
- Be our next intern! Newly launched retail internship program designed to provide genuine career pathways from stores to head office!
- Genuine commitment to global sustainability https://hbisustains.com/
- Amazing staff discounts of up to 50% across all brands in the Hanes portfolio – Bonds, Champion, Sheridan, Bras’ n’ Things, Berlei, Jockey (and more)
- Be the face of Bonds! In-store Bonds Crew social media ambassador opportunities
- Yes! You get to wear trackies to work with our generous quarterly clothing allowance!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.