Tesla Jobs in London
Job Vacancy in UK for Indian, Tesla Jobs in UK, Program Manager Job in UK, Tesla Inc. is seeking a Program Manager for our Body Repair Expansion team to join our team in Europe.
This position is remote but can require to travel up to 20%. Preference for candidates living close to one of our technical hub locations: Berlin, Munich, London, Amsterdam, Tilburg, Oslo, and Aix-en-Provence, You will be executing on the expansion of our internal body repair centers in EMEA.
By partnering with the real estate development team, and working collaboratively with our technical tooling, training and technical operations teams, you will keep vehicles driving on the road for hundreds of thousands of electric miles.
|Post Name||Program Manager|
|Expected Salary||GBP 55000 to GBP 60000 Per Year|
|Address||Dartford, London, England, United Kingdom DA2 6SB|
Responsibility for Jobs for Indian in UK with Visa Sponsorship:
- Define, schedule, and estimate task duration to develop and maintain realistic roadmaps.
- Identify risks to the projects and come up with solutions quickly.
- Strive for consistency, quality, and optimization for all program components: documentation, processes, and deliverables.
- Manipulate and interpret large datasets to deliver actionable insights to the management.
- Develop and implement detailed and accurate reports for the business and management team, providing visibility into performance against key business objectives and supporting business decisions.
- Interpret business challenges, create process mapping, analyze potential improvements and translate these into best practices and solutions.
- Introduce Lean and 5S principles in new facilities.
- Lead initiatives to ensure EHS compliance in Tesla Body Repair Center and paint facilities.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Degree in Related Field|
Skills for Jobs in UK for Experienced:
- Tesla is a fast-paced working environment that celebrates highly-motivated individuals.
- We believe in working fast, learning from our failures, and making it better next time.
- Our team is full of people with excellent communication skills, automotive experience, and problem solvers.
- The work that you do will help transition the automotive industry to a revolutionary approach to vehicle service.
- Working experience in a related field.
- Strong verbal and written English communication.
- Ability to use RACI models for stakeholder management.
- Problem solver with a good attitude, calm under pressure
- detail oriented, and results-driven.
- Experience with CRM systems, Tableau, Power BI and SQL, R and/or Python.
- Experience in automotive body repair or business development a plus.
Tesla, Inc. is an American multinational automotive and clean energy company headquartered in Austin, Texas. Tesla designs and manufactures electric vehicles, battery energy storage from home to grid-scale, solar panels and solar roof tiles, and related products and services.
Benefits of Working in Tesla for Getting Jobs in Tesla UK:
Tesla offers its employees complete health insurance, just like other firms. Due to its wide range of possibilities, the health insurance plan has been dubbed one of the best in the automotive sector.
Prescription medications, primary healthcare, vision, and dental benefits, medical equipment, hospital lodging, and ambulance costs are all covered by Tesla health insurance. Orthodontic therapies, reconstructive procedures, and routine care are all covered by dental insurance.
The same is true for your vision insurance, which will pay for services like laser eye surgery, contact lenses, and prescription glasses. Refunds of up to $200 are also available to employees who use their vision insurance every two years.
Some Post-Related Questions or FAQs: