Job Vacancies in Accra with Accommodation, We are looking for experienced Client Solutions Managers in Ghana. Experience with digital ads is a must. The position requires daily communication with our East, Central, and West African-based agencies and brands. You will be comprehensively trained on the platform you’ll represent.
|Post Name||Client Solutions Manager|
|Salary||GHS 6000 GHS 7000 Per Month|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management|
About Ad Dynamo
Ad Dynamo is Africa’s largest digital sales house, representing Yahoo! Twitter, Snapchat, and Spotify in SA and sub-Saharan Africa. We exist to solve business challenges for brands and deliver long-term value.
Aleph Holding is the leading enabler of digital advertising expansion via major social media platforms in emerging markets. Through exclusive partnerships with the likes of Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Tik Tok, Twitch, and other digital platforms, Aleph acts as the liaison between locally based advertising and major platforms that do not have local sales and operations teams in underserved geographic locations globally.
Aleph has been operating in this space for over 20 years and has grown organically as well as through mergers and acquisitions and now operates across three continents and over 60 markets with over $1B in sales, growing revenue YoY, over 1200 employees globally, and continued rapid growth.
Headquartered in Miami, Florida Aleph has a significant operational leadership presence in Dubai and Argentina as well.
This Role Comprises The Following Responsibilities:
- Act as an expert in marketing strategy & platform-specific solutions;
- Find & offer solutions for advertisers & agencies to reach their business goals
- Educate and work closely with advertisers & agencies to improve their advertising strategies on the platform according to best practices;
- Find & present relevant insights from available data to improve the advertisers’ campaigns & possibilities within the platform;
- Work closely with the advertisers & agencies to uphold a close relationship;
- Manage relationships with the advertisers’ stakeholders (agencies, partners, platform account managers, etc.);
- Work with internal cross-functional teams (creative, analytics, client success, etc.);
- Implement all necessary data & result tracking for the advertisers together with the internal & cross-functional teams, in line with the advertisers’ KPIs;
- Educate advertisers’ on platform best practices for creative production & strategy in line with the business KPIs;
- Constantly look for result optimization possibilities & inform the advertisers proactively on possible improvements;
- Oversee account setup & proactively troubleshoot any possible issues (suspensions, incorrect setup, policy issues, etc.).
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Location||Accra, Ghana 00000|
- Minimum 3 years of expertise with online advertising, media planning, analytics, and social media
- Minimum 3 years proficiency in Account Management: creating, maintaining, and enhancing customer relationships
- Structured and analytical mindset
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong communication, time management, and organization skills
- Ability to efficiently communicate internally and externally with excellent communication skills in English
- A competitive salary and sales commission incentives
- Flexi-time and remote working
- Great working culture with regular office events and team building
- Fun working environment with skilled diverse individuals
- Contribution towards home internet
- Contribute to establishing a globally recognized brand
- Opportunity to build your career
- No timesheets or complex approvals – just a serious focus on building a good culture for great work and superior client service
- Free lunch once a month