Amazon Jobs Near Mumbai
Job Opportunities in Mumbai for Graduates, “Many of the problems we face have no textbook solution, and so we-happily-invent new ones.” – Jeff Bezos Amazon Prime Video is changing the way people watch movies and TV shows, offering multiple ways to instantly stream and watch videos.
Our mission is to build the widest selection of digital video content and make it trivially easy for customers to enjoy wherever and whenever they want. If you want to operate at start-up speed, solve some of the hardest problems and build a service that customers love, Amazon Prime Video might just be the place for you.
Amazon Prime Video is seeking an experienced product marketing professional who will be responsible to drive the design, implementation, and drive internal marketing initiatives for Living Room platforms for all Prime Video businesses – SVOD, Channels, TVOD, and Sports.
The candidate will be responsible for – (1) growth marketing initiatives to drive acquisition and engagement on Living Room platforms, (2) collaborating with internal amazon teams to influence and develop a bespoke Living Room first marketing strategy, and (3) designing and implementing the lifecycle marketing roadmap for LR customers in IN, and (4) work with Product counterparts to create solutions catering to IN audiences.
You’ll have an eye an aptitude for data analysis, and a passion for continuous content testing. You will hold a high bar for the measurement of marketing initiatives and will define success metrics, measurement methods, and reporting processes for your efforts. A passion for movies, TV shows, and other great digital content wouldn’t hurt. Our environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible and detail-oriented. This role will be based out of Mumbai.
|Post Name||Product Marketing Manager, Customer Marketing|
|Salary||INR 50000 To INR 55000 Per Month|
|Address||Mumbai, Maharastra, India 400079|
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
- Own the Living Room Device customer experience for OEMs, MVPDs, and SMP across all Prime Video businesses – SVOD, TVOD, and Channels.
- Identify opportunities to build acquisition and engagement solutions for Prime Video pin collaboration with the various Amazon businesses in India such as Devices, Amazon Pay, and FireTV. Build synergy by working closely with Amazon Prime teams and identifying potential growth opportunities in the Living Room ecosystem.
- Working closely with product and tech teams to test and roll out new features such as on-device payments and influence the overall Living Room product roadmap for India
- Partner with Prime Video acquisition, engagement, and retention team to craft bespoke campaigns and create innovative solutions with device partners to further drive these metrics.
- Partner with the Lifecycle management team to create a holistic lifecycle management program for LR customers.
- Internal projects: Drive internal projects in partnership with A.in, Prime, Devices, APay, etc. (Prime acquisition/ Trial in non-prime LR cohort; drive LR adoption in Prime non-LR cohort, etc)
- Working with global counterparts to bring Global best practices across Product, Metrics, and Marketing and adapt for IN nuances
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Degree in Business Administration|
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data.
- Experience presenting metrics and progress to goals with stakeholders.
- Experience building, executing, and scaling cross-functional marketing programs.
- 5+ years of marketing experience.
Experience in the following areas will be a plus: E-commerce, Digital Payments, Internet industry experience, experience in the OTT industry