Job in USA with Free Visa | Jobs in USA for Indian 2022
OVERVIEWJob in USA with Free Visa | Jobs in USA for Indian 2022, Sunwealth is a clean energy investment firm on a mission to change who benefits from renewable energy by changing the way we invest in it.
We envision a future where renewable energy is accessible, affordable, and inclusive. We invest in that future by financing and managing renewable energy projects that benefit diverse communities through clean power, carbon reduction, cost savings, and job creation.
Sunwealth is located in Cambridge’s Porter Square. We welcome candidates based either in the greater Boston or New York City areas. The Project Development Manager will play a key role in a small team focused on revolutionizing renewable energy investment.
The Project Development Manager will be responsible for leading the Project Development team in its acquisition, development, and management efforts to grow Sunwealth’s portfolio of solar projects.
The Project Development Manager will mentor other Sunwealth team members and independently develop and manage external partnerships and project pipelines.
If you thrive in a collaborative, entrepreneurial, and results-driven environment and are looking to join a team motivated to create economic and environmental impact across all communities, we want to hear from you.
|Post Name||Project Development Manager|
|Expected Salary||USD 85000 To USD 90000 Per Year|
|Address||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States 02114|
Project Development and Management (40%)
- Lead, manage and support solar project development and acquisition activities
- Perform project financial analysis, underwriting, due diligence, and development tasks
- Perform preliminary solar design and feasibility analysis
- Serve as a primary account manager for solar installation and channel partners
- Coordinate and track solar projects under development or acquisition phase through construction and closing
- Lead new market research and development opportunities, including emerging solar markets, energy storage, and low-income community solar
- Lead new business development initiatives in existing and new markets
- Lead marketing campaigns to build a project pipeline
Team Management (25%)
- Manage at least one direct report
- Mentor and support associates with the development and management of projects
- Train new hires during the onboarding process and ongoing
- Optimize distribution of Project Development team responsibilities
- Drive Project Development team goal setting in accordance with company objectives
Team Support (10%)
- Support the asset management team with all aspects of solar project operation
- Support the finance team with optimizing the matching of projects with investor dollars
- Maintain internal Salesforce database of projects and pipelines
- Contribute to improving internal systems and processes
- 2 to 4 years experience in solar project acquisition, development, and management
- Experience in solar project sales and/or development, including familiarity with federal and state incentives, utility interconnection processes, and deal structuring
- Experience mentoring and supporting team members in previous roles
- Experience in asset management, contract administration, deal execution, or similar commercial roles
- Experience in accounting, finance, and operations, including working with cross-functional internal and external teams to achieve overall business objectives
- Proficient with all MS Office programs, particularly Excel; Salesforce experience is a plus
- Strong internal and external communication skills and an ability to manage multiple issues and clearly articulate outcomes, concerns, and solutions
- Team player who recognizes learning opportunities and can flex to fill different roles in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Quick learner with strong quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills
- Taskmaster with high attention to detail, organization, and time management
- Desire to take on a key role in making an impact in the solar and social investing ecosystem
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
- A smart, effective, and highly motivated team committed to creating generational change in renewable energy
- Casual, collaborative, and results-driven work environment
- Beautiful, bright, and centrally located office that is accessible by public transit
- The competitive compensation package, including equity ownership
- Health insurance, including medical and dental
- 401K plan
- Opportunities for professional development
- Team lunches/company social events
COVID-19 CONSIDERATIONSSunwealth recognizes the ever-changing reality of the COVID-19 pandemic and prioritizes the health and safety of its employees.
At a minimum Sunwealth adopts the strictest of the CDC, state, or local guidelines, and we revise internal policies regularly as guidelines change.
We anticipate maintaining a hybrid model post-pandemic, allowing for remote work while ensuring regular opportunities for engagement with teammates in the office. We require anyone working from or visiting the office to be fully vaccinated.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITYSunwealth is strongly committed to equality of opportunity and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
We endeavor to build a workplace environment that is welcoming and inclusive for everyone. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLYWe recognize that there is no ‘perfect’ candidate. Sunwealth is a place where everyone can learn and grow. If this position excites you, do not hesitate to apply.
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Be certain to include “Project Development Manager” in the subject line of your email.
We strongly encourage applications from minorities and candidates of all genders.
Due to the volume of resumes, it may not be feasible for us to follow up with every candidate. If you do proceed with our hiring process, please note we will ask for professional and personal references.