Job in USA For Indian 12th Pass Fresher
Job OverviewJob in USA For Indian 12th Pass Fresher, Performs all duties to maintain general cleanliness and safety on the floor, in seating areas, restrooms, and back offices. All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and Team Members at all times.
|Post Name||Sanitation Team Member (Cleaner, Housekeeping, Custodial) – Full Time|
|Company Name||Whole Foods Market|
|Expected Salary||USD 20 To USD 25 Per Hour|
|Address||Orlando, Florida, United States 32819|
- Provides excellent maintenance service.
- Performs all duties on the daily and weekly maintenance lists.
- Supports all teams with cleaning projects.
- Performs minor repairs and improvements.
- Participates in ordering supplies required for store maintenance.
- Helps with cleaning emergencies.
- Helps maintain the store’s landscaping and parking lot.
- Performs continual cleaning of all store departments.
- Arrives to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts and attends required training and meetings.
- Immediately reports safety hazards and violations.
- Performs other duties as assigned by store, regional, or national leadership.
- Ability to handle unpleasant tasks with a positive attitude.
- Demonstrates concern for the overall appearance of the store.
- Knowledge of WFM culture, quality standards, core values, and products.
- Demonstrates a passion for cleanliness
- Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ability to follow instructions and established procedures.
- Ability to maintain professional and appropriate conduct.
- Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow Team Members, customers, and vendors.
- Ability to follow directions and procedures; effective time management and organization skills.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
- Understanding of and compliance with WFM quality goals
|Education Required||12th pass, 10th Pass|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
- No prior retail experience is required.
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- In an 8-hour work day: standing/walking for 6-8 hours.
- Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing, and pulling.
- Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting, squatting, and reaching.
- Exposure to FDA-approved cleaning chemicals.
- Exposure to temperatures: <32 degrees Fahrenheit (freezing), 32-40 degrees Fahrenheit (refrigerators), >90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ability to work in a wet and cold environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Ability to use tools and equipment, including box cutters, electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery.
The purpose of this document is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list.
This document does not reflect all job duties or requirements for every position. Requirements build as one progresses through the job levels, so any job duties required at a lower level may be required at the higher level in addition to the duties listed for that higher level.
Duties, assignments, and other responsibilities may differ for similar positions based on business conditions, departmental or geographic location, and/or needs for the particular position. An individual must demonstrate successful performance in their current position before being considered for promotion.
In addition, in order to promote into a higher-level position, a business need for the promotion must exist and the candidate must be considered the most qualified person for the new position.
Completion of certain milestones such as obtaining an advanced degree or certification, time in a current position, or developing skills to perform at a higher-level role does not guarantee a promotion.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.