Job In Singapore For Indian Freshers
|Post Name||Guest Service Leader (Wan Hao Chinese Restaurant)|
|Company Name||Marriott Hotels|
|Expected Salary||SGD 5000 To SGD 5500 Per Month|
Duties And Responsibilities
- The open and close shifts are in accordance with the manager’s checklists.
- Train, maintain and enforce all Marriott service standards through the use of used records, menus, and appropriate training and reference materials.
- Supervise and coach all associates in accordance with the Marriott training program.
- To ensure enough staffing for the operation in all outlets.
- To ensure smooth operation in all areas.
- Ensure proper cashiering and billing procedures are adhered to.
- To help the assistant manager in generating all necessary micros reports for outlets.
- To supervise closing checklist for bartenders.
- To conduct opening inventory and closing inventory of wines.
- To ensure the accuracy of associates’ float money stored in the safe deposit box.
- Check and oversee cashiers’ closing duties and ensure accuracy.
- Ensure efficient scheduling and represent the outlets for all day-to-day operations.
- Responsible for updating Leaves / PH / MC of all associates daily.
- To conduct 15 minutes training for all associates on a daily basis.
- Maintain all S.O.P. and L.S.O.P.
- To conduct a proactive preventive maintenance inspection on a monthly basis.
- Promote inter-departmental relations through candid communications channels.
- To keep managers informed should there be a shortage of manpower. To carry out instructions effectively, monitor the staff’s progress and pass any information regarding the operations to the manager at all times.
- To be always on the floor during operation hours, to assist the hostess in seating the guests whenever required, and to check on guest satisfaction on a regular basis.
- To take charge of assignment planning and schedule associates for their meal breaks.
- Check on the cleanliness of the restaurant area and side stations and do weekly inspections with the manager.
- Understand and teach empowerment principles to ensure guests’ satisfaction.
- To LEAD BY EXAMPLE and have a “hands-on” approach to motivate our associates to excel.
- Maintain fair consistent counseling and/or disciplinary procedures in accordance with Marriott Guarantee Fair treatment.
- Monitor hours, and staff overtime on a daily basis for restaurants as it relates to sales and profits.
- Don’t expect, inspect.
- Be an aggressive Team player and always “CAN DO ATTITUDE”
- Cash/Bank Handling:
- Process all payment methods in accordance with Accounting procedures and policies.
- Follow property control audit standards and cash handling procedures (e.g., blind drops).
- Count bank at end of shift, complete designated cashier reports, resolve any
- discrepancies, drop off receipts, and secure bank.
- Obtain assigned bank and ensure accuracy of contracted monies, obtaining change required for expected business level, and keeping bank secure at all times.
- Transport bank to/from an assigned workstation, following security procedures.
- Set up and organize cashier workstation with designated supplies, forms, and resource materials; and maintain the cleanliness of the workstation at all times.
- Any other duties may be assigned from time to time.
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
- Strong leadership skills, with demonstrated ability to build relationships and manage staff at all levels
- Ability to work in a high-volume, faced-paced environment
- High personal integrity, professionalism, and maturity
- Strong attention to detail and process problem-solving abilities
- Must have excellent communication, organizational, and people management/training skills and be very customer service oriented
Marriott International is an equal-opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Marriott International’s portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly.
As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy.
It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers.
JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition, and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™.