Nursing Jobs in Dubai
Job in Dubai for Indian Nurse, Dubai Hospital Job with Visa Sponsorship, We are looking for a registered nurse to join our nursing team and help us provide our patients with top-notch medical care. You are responsible for providing care for the patients that enter our facility,
Which includes maintaining correct patient records, dispensing medication, keeping track of side effects, taking vital signs, reporting symptoms, and monitoring changes in patient conditions.
A state license and a nursing bachelor’s degree are prerequisites for consideration. Additionally, you’ll require ACLS certification and BLS/CPR training. The keys to succeeding in this capacity include a professional demeanor, friendliness, and strong communication abilities.
|Post Name||Registered Nurse|
|Company Name||NMC Hospital|
|Expected Salary||AED 6500 to AED 7500 Per Month|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Responsibility for Hospital Jobs in UAE for Foreigners:
- Plans, implements, and evaluates care given to assigned patients in an effective and organized manner.
- Provides for the physical, psychological, and social needs of the patient and family.
- Complies with established Nursing Department Policies and Procedures.
- Maintain and update all relevant patient documentation/medical records as per hospital policy and procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient’s records.
- Administer drugs/ medications as per doctor’s orders.
- Participates in the rehabilitation and discharge planning of patients/families.
- Follows the reporting mechanisms/chain of command in the Nursing Department. Ensuring patient care issues are correctly and quickly reported.
- Takes responsibility for professional clinical practice and is actively involved in updating and continuing education.
- Attends and participates in Ward/Unit meetings.
- Participates in performance improvement activities within the nursing department.
- Competent to demonstrate cardiopulmonary resuscitation techniques.
- Demonstrate awareness of fire /equipment hazards and the necessary precautions to be activated as per hospital policy.
- Maintain adequate privacy for the patients.
- Monitor hospital environment for compliance with Infection Control policy and procedure.
- Assisting the physician in Bronchoscopy and PFT.
- Maintain all documents of MSDS, and HAZMAT in coordination with the FMS Team
- Maintain infection control documents
- To follow appropriate international guidelines, DHA regulations & Joint Commission International norms while treating or managing patients as well as while discharging their professional duties.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Bachelor of Science in Nursing|
Skills for Dubai Nursing Jobs in Dubai Hospital:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing/Diploma in Nursing.
- Current licensure in the country of origin and with DHA license to practice Dubai, UAE.
- Minimum 2 years of nursing experience after qualification.
- BLS provider.
- Good English spoken & written, Arabic language advantageous/desirable, but not essential.