Junior Java Developer Jobs in London for Indian Freshers
|Post Name||Junior Java Developer|
|Company Name||NTT DATA UK&I|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC3V 3DG|
|Min. Salary||GBP 30000 to|
|Max. Salary||GBP 35000 Per Year|
|Qualification||Field Related Degree|
Java Developer Jobs in London UK, Java Developer UK Jobs, At NTT DATA we are exceptional together and we believe in growing by helping others grow, clients, partners, and employees.
Our talented team leads by example. We provide all the support you need to achieve the career of your dreams, giving you the tools to become the best version of yourself. We are constantly evolving, by creating more opportunities within our organization and looking to innovate across projects that shape your future.
We support each other to be who we want to be, and work how they work best. This is how we bring innovation, and we build a better future for our people our business, and our society.
We provide a safe environment in which all of us can be ourselves and reach our full potential. This is a place where all individuals can be their true selves, be listened to, and feel at home.
Our success comes from our people, regardless of ethnicity, cultural background, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, or anything else that can be used to differentiate people because we are exceptional together.
We understand you may not tick all the boxes but if you are interested in this or other opportunities within NTT, do not think twice and apply!
As part of our continuous growth, we are looking for a Java Developer to join our team in Digital Experience.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Consultant you can expect to have exposure to a variety of different projects and technical challenges during your time with NTT DATA, which means that you will have lots of opportunity to learn and grow as a technical professional.
What You’ll Need
- Some development experience working in Java using Spring Boot.
- Development experience working in backend projects building API and Rest services.
- Flexibility, open-mindedness, keen learner, and problem solver.
If you have experience working within an IT Consultancy, then you will have a good idea of what to expect from day one. If you don’t, then our experienced team will be on hand to support you.
- and finally: Our employees’ safety is a priority, so currently you will be working from the comfort of your own home most of the time. In the future, we can spend more time in some of our offices, in Bank or Epworth House. As a result, you will be able to enjoy London’s vibrant dynamics!
- And another thing, you will be joining a close-knit team that is supportive and approachable. This means that as a new joiner, you will always have someone available to offer help and guidance.