SAP Interns Jobs in Dubai
Internship Jobs in Dubai, Marketing Interns Jobs in Dubai, For our expanding marketing department, we are seeking a driven and vivacious marketing intern. We wish to collaborate with you if you’re a driven individual who wants to establish a career in social media and content marketing.
You’ll be responsible for creating promotional presentations, keeping an eye on social media, and performing market research. In addition to having strong communication skills, you should also be well organized and able to multitask. The chosen candidate will also be well-versed in social media platforms and marketing strategies.
May You Like:- High paying Jobs in Dubai
|Post Name||Field Marketing Interns|
|Expected Salary||AED 2500 to AED 3000 Per Month|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
May You Like:- Low Skilled Jobs in Dubai
Responsibility for Dubai Intern Hiring 2022:
- Familiar with spreadsheet and dashboards reports for demand generation, acceleration, and convert rate understanding.
- Support the Marketing Operations & Data team with day-to-day operations.
- Be an active part of marketing planning and execution.
- Support with analyzing and consolidating data over leads and sales opportunities.
- Support with PO opening (creation, monitoring, payment tracking, open invoices).
- Content optimization and for inside activities.
- Detailed activities timeline – marketing tactics, vendor, quarters views.
- Support with Budget control.
- Collating data for marketing intelligence.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Degree in Marketing|
Skills for Intern Jobs in Dubai 2022/23:
We’re looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stays curious. You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
- Studying Marketing, Advertising, Computer Science, Business Administration, or related areas.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Analytical, structured, and process-oriented, with a logical mindset.
- High commitment to deadlines and quality.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
Meet your team
- You will be part of the energized and demand generation leading team, ME South Marketing.
- You will work closely with each team member, managing different marketing scopes within ME South, which will provide you with holistic marketing function exposure in a corporate environment.
- You will gain a deeper understanding of marketing roles as a critical and central part of the business rather than the conventional perspective of support function.
German software giant SAP SE is headquartered in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg. To handle client relationships and business processes, it creates enterprise software. The business is the top vendor of corporate resource planning software around the globe.
The business is the top vendor of enterprise resource planning (ERP) software in the entire world. SAP is the second-biggest German company in terms of market capitalization, the third-largest publicly traded software firm in the world by revenue and the largest non-American software company by revenue.
May You Like:- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
Benefits of Working in Dubai:
The United Arab Emirates UAE has been a popular destination for those looking at an overseas career. Besides the numerous job opportunities, there are many advantages of working here which are favorable to international workers.
One of the major benefits of working here is that your income is virtually tax-free. You get to take home the amount you earn without the obligation of paying anything to the government in the form of tax. This will result in a higher disposable income and access to a better quality of life.
Exposure to a multicultural environment
More than 80% of Dubai’s population is made up of ex-pats which means that workplaces will have a diverse workforce where employees will be from different countries. The benefit of working here is that you will get exposure to working with people from different countries and also build a network with people from various nations.
This will help you build the ability to work with people from different cultures and backgrounds. This will be a valuable addition to your skill sets.
Experience in international projects
There are many international companies in Dubai, an opportunity to work in these companies you get valuable experience and if you are involved in a high-profile project, you only add to your professional value.
Benefits for employees
As an employee, you get access to various benefits. These include health insurance, 30 days of vacation per annum, and airfare for a round trip to your home country.
Apart from this, you can have access to housing allowances, salary bonuses, flexible working hours, and an allowance for further education. Also, private-sector employees get 30 days of annual leave after completing one year in a job.
English is the main language
English is the most widely spoken language in Dubai and is used by the majority of people living and working here including the local population. This makes it easier for international workers to live and work here.
Dubai offers a safe environment with a low crime which makes it a safe place to live and work in.