Marketing Intern Job in UK
If you want International Student Jobs in UK, The Fragrance Intern is part of the Marketing Team and in charge of assisting in project implementations. Assist the 2 Fragrance Product Managers (PM) by carrying out daily tasks and project implementations within given guidelines, timing, and budget. To start immediately for a 12-month contract.
|Post Name||Fragrance Marketing Intern|
|Company Name||Parfums Christian Dior|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom W1D 1AB|
|Min Salary||GBP 22000 to|
|Max Salary||GBP 25000 Per Year|
Responsibility for Getting Marketing Jobs in UK for Indian Interns:
- Responsible for weekly and monthly fragrance sell-out reports, extracting key insights and analytics from NPD reporting.
- In charge of getting qualitative field feedback on new launches.
- Responsible for gathering, filing, and reporting competitive information (new launches, in-store, and online visibility, sampling and GWP strategy, KCP animations, etc.).
- Update and maintain competitor price ladder strategy for new product launch pricing analysis and annual price increase.
- Expected to go on a minimum of 1 store visit per week in London.
- In charge of the main budget tracking tool (MYPOSM) by extracting and analyzing the report with the second intern and flagging the key variations vs the previous month to help the PMs track the yearly budget monthly.
- Manage the collateral budget, track the overall fragrance spend on a weekly basis, and organise debriefs with all PMs to rearrange the underspends every month.
- Raise PO’s and consistently track the budget for all Fragrance activities on a weekly basis.
360 planning and implementation
- Assist the PMs on forecasts and allocations for key Women Fragrance launches and Christmas.
- Coordinate logistics meetings for all launches with PMs and the Demand planning team to ensure the accurate and efficient implementation of the in-store 360 plan.
- Develop and produce diverse marketing material, in line with the fragrance product manager’s guidelines, timing, and budget (POSM / Launch Material / Ad hoc mail out / Newsletters).
- Lead the implementation of all Gift with Purchase Re-packs with local distribution center.
Events and animation implementation
- Coordinate the implementation of launch animations both in POS and outside POS (new events, partnerships, sampling opportunities, sponsorships) in line with product managers’ guidelines, timings, and budgets
Trade and field-force
- Liaison with the current intern and product managers to implement the yearly gift plan
- Follow up on various requests from the field team
Internal and external communication
- Build detailed 360 marketing presentations for internal and external stakeholders
- Build retailer communications on new launches and trade plans
Ad hoc projects
- Contribute to the generation of creative ideas within the department
Skills for Getting Marketing Intern Jobs in London for Filipino:
- Previous experience in beauty is desirable, but not mandatory.
- Strong analytical mindset who proactively seeks improvement, is a solution provider and problem solver.
- Excellence in execution. Takes accountability for the quality of all deliverables, with attention to detail always in mind.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment under tight deadlines.
- Flexible mindset and is agile and resilient to the changing needs of the business.
- Positive, ‘can-do attitude and willingness to be involved with all projects.
- Clear, prompt, and concise reporting style.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word is essential.
What Can We Offer?
- A challenging role in a fast-moving, ambitious environment, with daily learning opportunities and passionate team members.
- A competitive package, from compensation, and benefits to perks (add details if/when necessary).
- Beyond this role, your development is a pillar of our ambition. Parfums Christian Dior, as part of LVMH, offers a Career perspective with a worldwide presence and continuous growth within 75 distinguished Houses.
The position is based in London.
So, How Far Will You Take Dior?
Wishing To Apply?
A comprehensive recruitment process involving HR and Management for the role will enable you to receive a full perspective on the opportunity and ambition.
Once you have applied, let’s go one step further!
You can discover Parfums Christian Dior through our Official website.
You can also learn more about the Career opportunities here as well as follow us on LinkedIn.