Traffic & Delivery Manager
|Post Name||Traffic & Delivery Manager|
|Company Name||Marks & Spencer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC1A|
|Min. Salary||GBP 45000|
|Max. Salary||GBP 50000 Per Year|
M&S Food is changing, and fast! We are undergoing one of the biggest transformations in retailing today to build a bigger, better, fresher food business. From Percy Pig to the freshest M&S Select Farms produce, we grow, source, and develop our own products to give our customers family-ready food that’s unbeatable in flavour and innovation.
We need motivated people who are ready to bring their whole selves to work and give it their all in a fast-paced team committed to being the best. After all, this is not just food… This is M&S Food.
This is not just a job this is an M&S Traffic & Delivery Manager Job in the Packaging Design & Planning Team. In this role, you will play a vital part in the delivery of our incredible food products.
Working within an impactful team, you’ll have ownership of a number of key categories and will lead and inspire a small team, giving confidence to key partners that the project will be delivered on time.
You’ll be accountable for handling the workload through the studio with incredible attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills. You will be highly organised and resilient with an agile attitude, able to multitask and lead through change.
Key Accountabilities and Measures
- Accountable for delivery through the design studio of all lines in the agreed activity plan. Ensure that capacity including resource planning and art buying is proactively handled.
- Identify issues and mitigate any risks to project delivery ensuring key partners are well briefed and challenges are increased appropriately.
- Influence Cluster Project Managers to ensure the critical paths allocated to product and packaging activities for lines provide the right amount of time to deliver high-quality designs and meet commercial deadlines.
- Understand and adhere to the Product & Packaging Pathway Process to ensure all steps such as colour management, copy development and legal checks are upheld for each project through to delivery.
- Build and maintain excellent collaborative relationships with Design Leads, Heads of Product, Programme Managers, Project Managers, the wider Food Group and Graphic Service providers.
- Meet agreed on performance objectives, embrace and role model the M&S values.
- Significant project management experience in a fast-paced environment with an exceptional track record in production planning.
- Robust understanding of design production and print process to correctly assess workload impact.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, delivering against key accountabilities while motivating others and embracing change. The Senior Traffic Manager is a new role within the Food Packaging design studio and one that is crucial to the end-to-end transformation of design planning.
It is a role that requires problem-solving skills, emotional intelligence, resilience, strong influencing skills, excellent communication, meticulous organisation and outstanding planning.
M&S is ready to push boundaries to lead the industry into a greener, speedier, more inspiring digital era. That’s why we’re revolutionising how we work and offering our most exciting opportunities yet. There’s never been a better time to be part of our team.
Marks & Spencer aims to be an inclusive organisation, trusted and admired by our colleagues, customers and suppliers. Join us and make an immediate impact. We are committed to an active Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, which starts with our recruitment and selection process, and we are happy to talk about flexible working.