Immediate Jobs in Singapore
Immediate Jobs in Singapore, Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide.
Driven by iconic studios, networks, and streaming services, Paramount’s portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV, and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry’s most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles.
In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution, and advertising solutions. Reporting to the Director, of Marketing, this role is responsible for all Consumer and Affiliate marketing for the Nickelodeon brand.
You will lead the execution of marketing strategies across brand awareness campaigns, and new launches (e.g. content, product), work with affiliate partners to drive acquisition and loyalty campaigns, conceptualize events and develop brand-centric activities and oversee branding and promotions of events.
You will also be required to build influencer relationships and relevant media/marketing partnerships and also to track, measure, and evaluate campaign results.
|Post Name||Executive, Marketing, SEA|
|Salary||SGD 4000 to SGD 5000 Per Month|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing|
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies, we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources, and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
- Work closely with various internal departments, media partners, vendors, and affiliates to ensure effective and timely execution of all projects
- Drive the full cycle of assigned projects from planning to execution and post-campaign analysis
- Manage the production of marketing materials, including digital collaterals like banners, electronic direct mail, leaflets, posters, and flyers
- Proofread and write copy, translations, briefing, and liaising with designers and printers
- Contribute, develop and execute marketing plans and strategies
- Responsible for the creative monthly advertising and promotions activities
- Partner affiliates on their marketing campaigns, providing customize decks for product training, preparing monthly highlight materials and collateral
- Work with marketing partners to execute barter partnerships, including drawing up advertising schedules, booking spots, and producing marketing materials required
- Assist in premiums sourcing, packing, logistics arrangements, and stock tracking
- Provide marketing administrative support to ensure the smooth day-to-day operation of the department
- Degree in Marketing or related field of study
- Minimum 2 years of working experience, preferably in a marketing environment
- Highly organized, collaborative self-starter with the ability to set priorities, handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Good knowledge of MS Office (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and some understanding of Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Team spirit and a willingness to go above and beyond for the brand