IBM Remote Jobs From Home Online Apply
Your Role and Responsibilities IBM Remote Jobs From Home Online Apply, You will be part of a team whose mission is to create and maintain applications and programming interfaces to access quantum technologies.
As a Senior API Developer, you will collaborate with a multi-disciplinary, global team of developers, designers, etc, in the IBM Quantum Cloud Team to bring new features to life. If you are self-motivated, curious, and love to code, we have the right opportunity for you!
IBM Quantum is an industry-first initiative to build universal quantum computers for business, engineering, and science. This effort includes advancing the entire quantum computing technology stack and exploring applications to make quantum broadly usable and accessible.
With a worldwide network of Fortune 500 companies, academic institutions, researchers, educators, and enthusiasts, we are committed to driving innovation for our clients in the IBM Quantum Network and the Qiskit Community.
|Post Name||Sr Micro Services Developer Quantum (Remote)|
|Expected Salary||USD 110000 To USD 113000 Per Year|
|Address||Work From Home, United States|
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience designing and implementing highly available APIs using microservice-based architecture.
- Strong experience writing production-ready code, preferably in Golang.
- Experience working with relational databases (e.g.: Postgres).
- Working knowledge of Docker, and Kubernetes, preferably in a cloud platform (e.g.: IBM Cloud, AWS…).
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively within a remote team.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience with messaging systems (e.g.: NATS.io).
- Working experience with CI/CD tools.
- Strong understanding of application security.
- Ability to identify and drive improvements with our software and processes.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|